Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, February 15, 2008 @ 1:50 PM
I'm once again down with a flu cough sneeze bla eiw sorethroat. Went science center ytd.Indeed,it was fun :) i likee the part when we're in some sortof theatre.it was so coooooool and exciting. ha.ha.ha.but nothihng can be better than sitting in the bus with ur mp3 playing throughout and you sleeeeepppp peacefully(not really,our classmates were making lotsa noise heeheez) No wait,i like afterschool the best! hahahahha everyone were crazily chionging their socialstudies file.AND I WILL GET VERY PISSSSS IF NOTHING GOOD COMES OUTTA IT! :O ahahha anw we were chionging like millions of essay and printing so much stuff desmond card went outta money ha ha ha :P (it's new) we managed to get it done in sch by 4 :D and a smoker suddenly blindfolded me until joan came to my rescue. anw im no longer in maths olympiac tooooooo but i really wish to attend at least one class to see 'how fun' it is.but awww,literature is 'more impt'. anw im going offline alr.its 5.50am.I dont knw why i keep waking from my beauty sleeeep. and my throat feels all horrible when i wake. :/ nites pals.
|